P3：Active Signal of open door，Voltage DC12V(Input)
P6：Button for opening door, closing signal(Input)
Adjustable resistance: Setting closing time for relay
Switch: Setting operating time for relay;
Position 1: Setting relay closing time from 2s to 9s, setted by adjustable resistance;
Position 2: 0.5s for closing time of relay
·Power supply: DC8--30V,
·Stand-by mode current:40mA ·Fingerprint capacity: 200 ·Interface output of motor: ±DC5V,300mA ·Interface output of relay: 3A
1. System on working state, indicator light(LED) flash slowly.
2. Press SET button, system in register state and indicator light flash fastly.
3. Fingerprint can be registered continuously when system in register state; if no need for adding fingerprint more, exit after waiting 5 seconds or by press SET button;
4. When back to factory default, press RESET button until hear“Di”, release the button, hearing “Di” long beep means operation successful;
5. Fingerprint verified or the button for opening door closed, the relay actuated and keep 0.5 seconds in closing state (when in position 2 for toggle switch) or can be setted from 2s to 9s (when in position 1 for toggle switch, setting time by adjustable resistance);Motor interface output DC5V and keep 0.5 seconds; stop 5 seconds, then minus voltage outputted and keep 0.5 seconds.
K212 Circuit board diagram
K212 can be used together with R303 capacitive fingerprint module