·Power supply: 4*AA battery or DC5V ·Stand-by mode current: less than 7 uA ·Output: DC5--6V,500mA
1.Press SET button shortly,system in administrator register status and blue indicator light flash fast, press two times for each fingerprint, fingerprint register successfully when hearing music.Fingerprint can be registered continuously,and it can register 20 pieces administrator fingerprint. If no need for adding fingerprint, waiting for 6seconds or press the SET button to exit.
2.When back to factory default, press SET button until hear “Di-Di-Di” beep and release the button,means initialization operation successful.
3.Register User Fingerprint: Press the administrator fingerprint until hear the music and blue indicator light flash fast, means can add user fingerprint.Press two times for each user fingerprint, fingerprint register successful when hearing music. Fingerprint can be registered continuously, it can register 100 pieces user fingerprint.
4.Delete User Fingerprint：Press the administrator fingerprint when hear the music and blue indicator light flash fast, move the finger until hear “DiDiDi” long deep, than all user fingerprints are deleted.
5.Mode selection,setby the toggle switch:
a) 1:ON, 2:ON Output DC5V and keep 0.5 second; stop 5 seconds,then minusvoltage outputted and keep 0.5 seconds.
b) 1:ON, 2:OFF Output DC5V and keep 1 second
c) 1:OFF, 2:ON Output DC5V and keep 10 seconds
d) 1:OFF, 2:OFF Keeping output DC5V until removing the finger
1. When the voltage is less than DC4.5V, the red light lightens, means the low voltage warning.
2. In the “D” mode,when need to register user fingerprint,after press the administrator fingerprint successfully,lifting the finger then press the same administrator finger again until hear the music and blue indicator light flash fast,then it can register user fingerprint.
1. Integrated image collecting and algorithm chip together, ALL-in-One
2. The flexibility to adapt to the conditions was the fingers, whether it is dry fingers, wet fingers, light texture fingerprints fingers, and old fingers, all have high recognition rate
3. The main application areas: can be embedded into a variety of end products, such as: access control, attendance, safety deposit box
·Interface:USB 2.0 and RS232 (TTL)
·Fingerprint reader module size:33.4 * 20.4 (mm)
·Effective collection area:8 * 8 (mm)
·ScanningSpeed:< 0.2 second
·Verification Speed:< 0.3 second
·Matching Method:1:1; 1:N
·FRR (False Rejection Ratio):≤0.01%
·FAR (False Acceptance Ratio):≤0.00001%
·Abrasive resistance intensity:1 million times
·Peak power consumption:60 mA
·Work environment:-20°C ---55°C
·Communications baud rate (UART):(9600 × N) bps where N = 1 ~ 12(default N = 6, ie 57600bps)
·All fingerprint module support with Arduino, Android, Windows, Linux, .Net and so on. ·Provide Free SDK Files ·Provide User Manual
You can download the R302 user manual from this website link: